Monday, January 1, 2007

The Checklist

I had a male friend that I think kept a "checklist" on our relationship or fling or friendship or whatever the hell it was. Here I am thinking this guy fell into my Potential column when I was falling into his NO column. There were a few things that he said that let me know I had more "Nos" than "Yes'". According to him I cooked good as shit. (Check) He was drunk when he said that though everyone that knows me knows I can throw down. Then one evening he was going out with friends and I thought I was going to see him but I said go out with your friends and you can stop by or I will see you another day. He said you are so understanding that is a plus on the Good Column. He also said he was sexually attracted to me and he liked me because I was silly. (Check, Check) Then one evening he stated that he couldn't get past my complexion and he has never argued with anyone as much as he had with me. He said I was worse then his worst girlfriend. I also had the ability to catch him in lies which he will not admit to but I am not a damn fool. I believe those things outweighed everything on my good column. I guess I failed miserably on the girlfriend checklist. When all this time I thought Ludracris had hit the Nail on the Head saying that men want a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. For example: Can he take you around his mother ( check) Did you show him the sit on a stack of quarters and shoot out one quarter at a time trick.(check)


The funny thing is his checklist for fucking a girl only had one requirement. A vagina. He didn't care what they looked like; hell he probably didn't even know their names half the time. How could you be so picky about your companion and have no standards on who you stick your dick in? HELLO! There is a chance they may get pregnant.



I have a checklist for companions as well but mine is a little different. There is a "No no way unh-huh forget it slot, the He has potential slot and the YESSSS!!! slot. Let's face it; you know after the first date whether or not you want to see someone again. You know for a fact if there was any doubt after the second date. I do not waste my time with people I don't like and if you think your time is valuable then you shouldn't either.



Then there is the sex checklist. After chatting with a few friends and laughing at some of out great sexual experiences and horrible ones that is when we decided that men have a checklist of things they do in bed because they THINK it will please a woman. For example: Did you ram her hard as hell the first time you fucked (check), Did you spank her (check), Did you bite her heels. (check) Did you last longer than 20 minutes (check)


Here are a few things on my checklist

Great personality

Tall

Promising career

Ability to make me smile

Able to accept me for the person I am and not

Attractive

All teeth but no yellow ones

Spontaneity


Here is a few from sex checklist

No minute men PLEASE....

Able to freak me anywhere

I am a noisy lover so yeah I like it when they make me scream

Be able to use his hands, his mouth, and penis

Dirty talk




So what's on your checklist?

1 comment:

Flashynista said...

You have had a bad experience with YELLOW TEETH!! LOL! T dot loved to be in your face!