Thursday, January 11, 2007

Maya's Sports Report

Can I just say I am so proud of the Wizards this year. They are kicking ass for real. Yay! Dwayne I knew you could do it baby. I love the Houston Rockets, hate TMac for reasons I do not wish to talk about. I am having a tug of war so I don’t know if I am sad the Nuggets loss or happy the Spurs won. I love, love, love, love the Spurs because of Tim Duncan but you know how I feel about the Nuggets because of my baby Melo, that is. The Mavs of course I knew you could do it. This is another favorite of mine. They have so much potential to be the champs but something is off I am just not sure what that is. I think they have a stronger defense and need a little more with the offense. Congrats… Bobcats, though I don't really care about them.


Melo may not be nominated because of his actions. I still feel that Stern was too hard on him, 3 games would have been sufficient but now he may lose his chance at being an all-star player when he was the highest scorer in the league. That is just not right or fair to him. He was only giving this tough suspension because he is Melo. That really sucks. I am sad about that. I was wrong, I thought he would have only lost his pay but he may have lost his chance at All-Star this year.


Chris Webber...... It is time for you to hang up your shoes. Take the buy out and go sit down you have not been performing well at all. I think it is a rap. You are overpaid and you don't produce. You should have stayed with Tyra Banks.

No comments: