Sunday, January 7, 2007

Astroturf

I wondered if the grass was greener on the other side a time or two. Occasionally, I have talked to your friend and thought I picked the wrong one. It just seems like he gets me. Here it is I thought that you and I would get along great, I even referred to you as the male version of me. It is just that every time I have a conversation with your friend I can’t help but wonder what if.


Whenever he sees me he can smell my body sprays, though I am spraying it on for you he seemed to notice. The time when I was sad about you and talked with him on the phone he made me feel better about the situation. I can tell he genuinely cared even when he pretty much told me to leave you alone.


I just wish I had taken more time to get to know you all and then maybe I would have made a different decision. Originally when I picked you it was out of pure lust. I thought you had a strong back. Your conversation wasn’t bad either it kept me spell bound.

Then again I have seen your friend in action, I know how he is. The grass probably isn’t greener on the other side it is probably just astroturf.

No comments: