Friday, February 16, 2007

Confession Fridays.............

Throughout the week I do and think random things that I don't mind sharing with the world.  Besides, I need to get some of these things off my chest. I am naturally secretive and of course my juicy secrets, I could never tell but I will share the safe ones.  Feel free to confess as well.  It may do you some good.

 

  1. We are the same sign so it was lust from the very beginning.  Just as quickly as it started is how it will end. I am not looking forward to that day but I know that it is what it is.
  1. I couldn't watch Little Miss Sunshine because you are just too damn sexy and yes I sprayed on as much of that spray that you like as possible,  so that you would smell it as soon as I entered the room.  I know how much you like it. 
  1. Trying to stay on track with my diet for the dress that will look as if I was poured in, I ate one of my coworker's yogurt.
  1. I can't fall for you. I just can't…..   Maybe it is the slow stroke that has got me trippin'. 
  1. I wasn't ready for you to leave, dammit!  If only you could have stayed a little while longer.  I kept my cool but I was mad as hell.
  1. Sometimes I think it should have been us together instead….
  1. It will never work out between us….  Your titties are bigger than mine (hence the name titty man)
  1. I want you to star in my movie..............
  1. I have an addiction, I knew the first time I tried it, I would be addicted and now I am…..  This explains why I am up at 3am. I can't even stop thinking about doing it.  I try not to do it everyday at least twice a week.  I need to have it in my system before the week is over.

No comments: