Monday, April 30, 2007

Applauding men that think with their "Head" and not their "head"

Taking a moment to applaud men,

 

Because… pussy doesn’t have a face, we automatically expect men to fuck anything moving, I don’t know, maybe because it has happened to me a few times so I just start to think that all men are the same. 

 

 

However, just recently I have learned that is not true.  I had an instance in where a woman was all up in my friend’s face and when I say in his face I mean, in his face.   When she wasn’t trying to put her butt in his face, she was basically crawling all over him.    It wasn’t his fault though; he didn’t know that she was desperate for a man. I guess a lot of women don’t know this but I am going to let the cat out of the bag…   Just because a man holds a conversation with you, it doesn’t always mean he wants you.   

 

Yet I sat there still wondering what he was going to do, looking at him out of the corner of my eyes to see how he would react.  He didn’t have a reaction, other than trying to be friendly, he did nothing.  No looking at her butt, (I guess that must be her best asset), no anything, it was as if what was happening, wasn’t happening. 

 

Immediately, he began to put me at ease cause as this nappy headed ho (Yes I said it!  She is!) was crossing the line, I thought about her body being outlined in chalk.  Instead I looked over, smiled at him and sat back and watched the tramp play herself.  She made herself look more desperate than anything.  I thought about pulling her to the side to ask if she had lost her damn mind, but as the saying goes…. you should never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. 

 

Most women play the cat game of getting someone else’s man to pay them attention.  It is a confidence booster for women with a low self esteem.  When it works they feel great about themselves but when it doesn’t, they end up losing a lot more than they thought.  So to the bitch that thought she was playing the game with me.  I won! 

 

Oh, but this isn’t just about that.  This is about me applauding men that think with their “Head” and not their “head.”   

 

No comments: