Saturday, December 30, 2006

Suns and Mavericks

I looooove basketball. I hate how much i am into sports now! I know where to place the blame though. I have always loved the Mavericks . Partially because blue is my favorite color and I love Dallas the city. Anyways..... Terry is on point tonight with the 3 pointers!! I love Raja Bell only because he is cute. Barbosa, I like because of his long nose. What can I say I have a thing about facial features.

But back to the game, it is such a good game it has been keeping me on the edge of my seat. I was concerned about the Suns 5 minutes ago but it is a 2 point game now.

I just saw another commercial with D.Wade. He is just so precious! LOL!

Shit! Dallas was in the lead and now the Suns got us by 8. I guess I don't mind. I love long nose Barbosa, and I just want to grab Amare's ears.... and Cutie Patootie Raja Bell.

Yay! WE are in the lead by 2 points. Oh no it is tied. This is a damn good game!

We WON!!!!!!!!! Yay MAVS. I am loving Corrine Bailey Rae's CD. I know I am late but I love it......... Okay goodnight.

No comments: